Yoga Anywhere, Anytime You Want
Since 2006 abellaYoga has been teaching private yoga in Arlington, Alexandria and Washington, DC homes, offices, hotels and anywhere you can think of in the area. Whether you are looking for beginner yoga, prenatal yoga or advanced yoga poses, private yoga is tailored to you. Plus with private yoga instruction, you can practice when it fits your busy schedule vs. trying to find a studio class time that works for you.
Benefits of Private Yoga Instruction
- Learn yoga in a way that supports what your body needs.
- Have the luxury of asking questions along the way vs. in a group class you often can’t ask until the end.
- Increase overall strength and muscle tone as well as help heal existing injuries.
- Improve balance and flexibility – both key to preventing aging aches and nagging pains.
- Discover yoga breathing techniques you can do anywhere, anytime.
- Transform bad habits – such as poor posture, jaw clenching and negative thinking.
- Alleviate anxiety, depression and stress.
- Practice yoga to complement other physical activities – cross fit, running, cycling, golf, tennis, basketball, etc. – and prevent potential injuries.
- No need to get in the car, sit in traffic and stress to find parking before yoga class -abellaYoga travels to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is private yoga expensive?
Rates are comparable to what DC-area yoga studios charge for private yoga instruction – the difference is you don’t have to travel to a studio. abellaYoga comes to you. Rates depend on your home or office location.
How much space do I need in my house/office?
Push aside your living room chair and coffee table and voila you probably have enough space to unroll a yoga mat.
How long is a private yoga class?
Most private yoga sessions are 60 minutes.
How often do we meet?
We highly suggest you commit to at least one private yoga session a week for a minimum of 5 weeks. The more you do it, the more benefit you’ll get out of it.
I’m pregnant. I was told I should try prenatal yoga.
abellaYoga is trained and experienced in teaching prenatal yoga as well as postnatal yoga.
If you have other questions about private yoga instruction, please contact us at contact@abellaYoga.com for details.