This post comes directly out of the following article http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/weekendlife/story.html?id=f00dabcc-d421-4760-a97d-c7eb4aae7d70
You know you’re a “transformed” yoga practitioner when…
1. You choose yoga over a stiff drink to calm down.
2. In stressful interactions, you want to find out what the other person thinks.
3. If someone cuts you off when driving, you tell yourself the other person just needs to get somewhere, and you let them go.
4. You don’t have to tell anybody you practice yoga.
5. You won’t go a day without yoga.
6. If things fall through, you remember there’s always tomorrow.
7. It doesn’t matter if you can get your foot behind your head.
“Change Happens” was my previous blog post and a couple of these would have fit in perfectly with that writing.